So, you’ve checked out the schedule for play times and the Venues page to sort out where you are going .. Now, where do I park?
With parking a premium in every city these days, it can be a bit tricky to find that perfect spot right at your Venue’s door. With this in mind we have prepared some information to assist you and hopefully make your parking experience a bit easier when you go play.
Parking options at the following INDOOR Venues:
TCC: (Tournament Capital Centre)
– There are many 2 hour free parking stalls for TCC patrons only. You simply input your vehicle licence plate number at one of the meters.
– When you go play PB at TCC you are a TCC patron and you are allowed to park at the TCC parking lot using the 2 hour meters.
– TCC indoor play times are 1.5 to 2.0 hours in length.
– You may also use a City of Kamloops Parking Pass available for Wednesdays and Fridays Only, which can be picked up at the TCC front desk. Just leave it on your dash and go.
– Bylaw officers monitor the TCC parking lot strictly between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. If you go over 2 hours or park and walk over to TRU, and they notice, you will get ticketed and towed.
– The parking at TCC is not monitored by the parking stall meters or bylaws: after 5:00 p.m. weekdays, all day Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays.
TRU: (Thompson Rivers University)
EFFECTIVE JAN. 1, 2019:
– TRU is nearly adjacent to TCC.
– You may no longer park at TCC and walk over to TRU for TRU play.
– The City will no longer supply parking passes to park at TCC for TRU play.
– If you park at TCC between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and walk over to TRU, you can and will get ticketed and towed. Bylaws are very attentive as students sometimes try to park at TCC and walk to the University.
– All players will have to find their own parking outside of TCC when playing at TRU. You may park on side streets or pay for parking at a TRU parking lot.
– TRU parking lots have free parking after 5:00 p.m. weekdays, all day Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays.
KTA: (Kamloops Tennis Assoc.) aka the bubble, the dome
– Lots of free parking along Front Street outside the courts. Note: Only 2 hour parking allowed in front of the condos.
– Nearby, Pioneer Park has free parking.
– Lorne Street is another option if the other areas are full.
Parking options at the following OUTDOOR Venues:
– Details for Outdoor Venues to come in Spring 2019 before the season starts.