Drop-In / Guests
DROP IN & GUESTS
Drop In or Guest Play requires registration to gain access to member areas.
No Registration without active PCO Membership
- All guests must be current Pickleball Canada Members (PCO) and have an active number. You will be prompted for your number when you purchase your day pass.
- If you do not have a PCO membership, then it is necessary for you to register with PCO and purchase a membership from PCO before you complete the next phase of the registration.
Registration with active PCO Membership
- Click on REGISTER in top righthand corner of this website
- Fill out information required and complete the registration process
- Once registered, click on LOGIN in top righthand corner to access the member section
- Under your name (right hand side), click “Profile”
- Enter your current PCO # under “Association number” - click update
- Under your name (right hand side), click - "Membership"
- Select Day Pass - price is $10/day
- Select the number of days you want to purchase
- Select the start date you want the pass to begin
- Finalize your purchase with your credit card
- Once complete, you will receive an email confirmation with the dates of your pass
- Make sure you keep a copy of this confirmation on your phone to present to the club if requested
- Guest memberships allow drop in to Club Play or play with members on a booked court. Sorry, guests are not able to book courts at this time.
REMEMBER, an annual membership with Kamloops Pickleball Club is $52.50 for the year. If you plan on playing a few times while here, it may be more economical for you to purchase an annual membership.
If you have any questions about the guest drop in membership please contact Agnes Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK A COURT
Kamloops Pickleball Club will be operating with online booking of club play times.
Booking of club play times for KPC members is available using the LoveOurClub app or by choosing “Bookings” from the menu bar above.
General booking guidelines
» Bookings are available only to paid club members.
» The first person to book the court must include all club members playing.
» Each individual in the group must agree to play prior to going to the venue.
» Follow guidelines outlined by each specific venue.
Members, please bring your guests out to play at the outdoor courts at the many “public times” available to avoid liability issues.