Drop-In / Guests
DROP IN & GUESTS
Drop In or Guest Play requires registration to gain access to member areas. (Outdoor season only)
No Registration without active PCO Membership
- All guests must be current Pickleball Canada Members (PCO) and have an active number. You will be prompted for your number when you purchase your day pass.
- If you do not have a PCO membership, then it is necessary for you to register with PCO and purchase a membership from PCO before you complete the next phase of the registration.
Registration with active PCO Membership
- Click on REGISTER in top righthand corner of this website
- Fill out information required and complete the registration process
- Once registered, click on LOGIN in top righthand corner to access the member section
- Under your profile name (right hand side), click “Membership”
- You will be prompted for your current PCO #
- Select Day Pass
- Select the number of days you want to purchase
- Select the start date you want the pass to begin
- Finalize your purchase with your credit card
- Once complete, you will receive an email confirmation with the dates of your pass
- Make sure you keep a copy of this confirmation on your phone to present to the club if requested
- Drop in memberships allow you to book a court two days in advance
- All people playing on the court during club play time must be current KPC members or paid Drop in members (for that day)
REMEMBER an annual membership with Kamloops Pickleball Club is $40.00 this year until December 31, 2021. If you plan on playing a few times while here, it may be more economical for you to purchase an annual membership.
If you have any questions about the guest drop in membership please contact Agnes Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK A COURT
Kamloops Pickleball Club will be operating with online booking of club play times this Outdoor season.
Booking of club play times for KPC members for outdoor venues Riverside Park, McDonald Park, and Cowan Park are available using the LoveOurClub app or by choosing “Bookings” from the menu bar above.
COVID-19 Guidelines and Protocols
We are still operating under direction of Provincial Health Officer (PHO) orders. Kamloops Pickleball Club and Pickleball BC have the following guidelines to follow:
General booking guidelines
» Bookings are available only to paid club members.
» The first person to book the court must include all club members playing. All names must be those that attend the play time in the event COVID-19 Contact Tracing is needed.
» Each individual in the group must agree to play prior to going to the venue.
» Follow guidelines outlined by each specific venue.
» GUESTS of MEMBERS: Please bring your guests out to play at the many “public times” available at the courts to avoid liability issues.
Tournaments are a great way to put your skills to the test, to play against your peers in a competitive arena, and provide the perfect opportunity to meet a lot of pickleball enthusiasts.
Due to COVID-19 safety concerns, any Federal or Provincial restrictions will be followed regarding the running of tournaments.
September 11, 2021
Kamloops Pickleball Club No Frills Fun Round Robin Event
Who: Club Members Only
Where: Riverside Park, Kamloops, BC.
Time: 9:00-1:00 (2.5 to 3.49 LEVEL)
Time: 1:30-5:30 (3.5+ LEVEL)
Groups will be put together according to skill level. After the first round of play the players with the most points will move to play the players with the most points from another group. The players with the least point will then move to play the players from another group who had the least points. This should create some very good games.
Great way to play different players, meet new friends, meet the exec, just come out and enjoy a morning or afternoon with fellow pickleballers.
This is a club members only event, not sanctioned and not rated.
All participants will receive a lunch bag courtesy of the Kamloops Open 2020.
To register, visit EVENTS tab above and go to September 11.
Due to COVID restrictions, spaces are limited and are available on a first come first serve basis. If for some reason you need to cancel please do so ahead of time to open your spot to other members. In the event of rain on September 11 the event will be held on September 12, weather permitting.
No food or water will be provided. A food truck may be available in the park.