Membership & Costs to Play
CLICK ON THE LOGO BELOW FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO RENEW YOUR KAMLOOPS PICKLEBALL CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
Registration on PCNS is seamless, safe, and secure. Once at the site, click on the black box – JOIN CLUB, choose New or Renewing member, complete the form, proceed to the payment, and you are done!
Please allow 3-5 days for your registration to be processed, e.g., online booking setup, then you can enjoy all the benefits our club membership has to offer.
No refunds will be issued.
No guests will be allowed to play at KPC venues during the indoor season.
Kamloops Pickleball Club Membership Dues:
Membership dues are for the period: January 1 - December 31, 2024.
Kamloops Pickleball Club members are required to have current PBC and PCO memberships to book and play during club times. If you are a current member of PBC and PCO, this fee will not be charged.
General 2024 Membership dues (including $12.50 for PBC and PCO memberships) are $90.00.
● $57.50: Kamloops Pickleball Club operations
● $20.00: Outdoor court development fund
● $12.50: PBC and PCO memberships.
$90.00 - Total Fees
● Adult - Adults members 18+ years of age
● Junior - Person less than 18 years of age
● Students- Persons aged 18-25 years of age - attending School
● Family - Adult membership for two adults (parents/guardians) and one or more children under the age of 18, living in the same household
● $77.50 (includes Operational fee and Outdoor court development fund)
● $12.50: PBC and PCO memberships. ($15.00 after January 1, 2024)
$90.00 - Total Fees
Junior and student membership
● $20.00 Court Development Fee
● $10.00 KPC Operational Fee
● $12.50: PBC and PCO memberships ($15.00 after January 1, 2024)
$42.50 - Total Fees ($45.00 after January 1, 2024)
● Both adults pay full regular fees ($90.00 each)
● First child pays junior discount ($45.00)
● 2nd child and additional children pay only PCO and PBC fees ($15.00)
Your 2024 Kamloops Pickleball Club Membership dues provide: (subject to change)
● Enable you to book permitted courts through Love our Club (no fee).
● Participate in fun tournaments and club sponsored skills and drills sessions - (user fees applied)
● Enable you to participate in league play - (no fee)
● Get a club placement rating - (user fee applied),
● Use the ball machine - (user fee applied)
● Enable unlimited member play during the 2024 outdoor playing season at any of the outdoor City venues used - (no fee).
● Allow members to participate in indoor play at any of our venues - (user fee applied)
○ KTA, TRU, TCC, SD73.
● Only members of the club can participate in indoor play through the user fee system provided by Love our Club.
Pickleball Canada National System (PCNS) Membership Dues:
PCNS dues are for the period: January 1 – December 31.
● $10.00: Pickleball Canada (PCO)
● $2.50: Pickleball BC (PBC)
● PCNS administration fee at time of payment
● You can join multiple pickleball clubs in the same province and only have to pay the PCNS once to receive Liability and Sport Accident Insurance.
What is the Pickleball Canada National System (PCNS)?
Pickleball Canada has created a new registration system where clubs can have their members pay for club dues, as well as their Provincial and National dues, all in one place and all at one time. It is the Pickleball Canada National System (PCNS). This integrated system will provide a variety of benefits to those who join, with existing and upcoming programs all through this dynamic platform.
Pickleball BC and Pickleball Canada Membership provides:
» Liability insurance coverage for paid club members during club play times.
» Access a Sports Accident Claim Form.
» Eligibility to enter sanctioned tournaments in Canada.
» Help to grow and develop pickleball for yourself and others.
» Pickleball BC … more info. Supporting our Provincial organization.
» Pickleball Canada … more info. Supporting Canada’s organization.